Boomers 100% Colostrum Powder
or make 4 interest-free payments of $15.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This variant is currently sold out
Boomers 100% Colostrum Powder (22.4% IgG)
- Sourced from grass fed herds
- Benefits the immune system
- Has an abundant source of natural antibodies and enzymes in an easily absorbed form
- Used by a variety of people – from athletes to older persons with digestive issues or anyone aiming to benefit from its natural immune system boosting factors
- Supplementing with colostrum powder has a similar effect to supplementing with our whey protein or vegan protein options, but with added benefits for your digestive and immune system.
- Water soluble
- Low fat
Boomers Colostrum powder has become increasingly popular because of its immunoglobulins, also known as antibodies. These are created within your body to fight against disease. Supplementing your diet with a colostrum powder may assist your body’s naturally occurring antibodies.
With newborns the intestinal tract is not fully developed and the colostrum can pass freely into the bloodstream. However, with older bovine as well as human adults the intestines will break down the compounds before then, so the positive effect colostrum powder has is localised to mainly the digestive tract and not muscle tissue. So, it is in no way a growth hormone as is sometimes quoted.
Looking for more information about Boomers Subscriptions? Click Here
|Average:||Per 10 g serve||Per 100 g|
|Protein||7.3 g||73 g|
|Fat, total||0.3 g||3.0 g|
|1.1 g||11 g|
|2.5 g||25 g|
Related research articles...
Bovine colostrum is the first lactate produced by cows after their calves are born (Examine, 2019). A newborn mammal has a less effective immune system than an adult and so colostrum provides antibodies, enzymes, immunoglobulins and helps to promote growth and fight disease. Boomers Colostrum contains 100% colostrum with no milk powder blend and can be taken in isolation or in conjunction with Boomers Whey Protein Isolate or Concentrate. If taken in conjunction, make sure you account for Colostrum Powders protein content in your daily goals.
Benefits have been seen without diminishing returns from ranges from 2-4g of Immunoglobulins a day as shown here. Boomers Colostrum Powder has a very high IgG content so you will only need 10-15g to receive the benefits seen with 20-50g of some other brands.