Boomers Protein Bars
Kids back at school?
These are packed with goodness your kids will love!
Energy in bite sized pieces.
𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲: 𝟭 𝗯𝗮𝗿. 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝘀: 𝟭𝟲.
• 200g dried dates
• 100g dried figs
• 200g rolled oats
• 75g goji berries
• 75g dried blueberries
• 2 tablespoon flax seeds
• 3 scoops Boomers Whey Protein Isolate
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts
• 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
• 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
• 1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Roughly chop the dates and figs. Place them in a
pan and cover with water. Simmer for 30 minutes
until the mixture is sticky and gooey.
3. Spread the oats over a large baking tray and toast
in the oven for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
Leave to cool.
4. When the dates and figs are ready, pour them into
a large bowl and add the goji berries, blueberries,
flax seeds and Boomers Whey Protein Isolate.
Stir well to combine, then leave to stand for 10
minutes. Turn the oven back on, this time to 150°C
5. Line a tin with baking paper, leaving an overhang
of paper for easy removal. Stir the remaining
ingredients into the bowl and mix well. Tip the
mixture into the tin and press down well with the
back of a spoon. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Leave to cool before slicing into bars.