Makes: 5 small pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 30 ml scoop of Boomers Whey Protein Isolate or Boomers Vegan Protein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- Sift the coconut flour in a bowl.
- Mix through the eggs & milk with a whisk
- Mush up the ripe banana with a folk
- Add the banana, mush and all other ingredients to the mix and beat on high.
- Heat up a pan with some coconut oil in it, then place a spoon of mix in the pan once the pan is hot. When the pancake has, small bubbles popping through then it's time to turn it over.
- Serve with fresh fruit and a delicious sauce made of whisked coconut milk, honey & peanut butter.
Macros: 28 grams of protein, 9 grams of fat and 32 grams of carbs for 2 pancakes with fruit added.
Recipe by Jessica Lowe, Wellness Coach from Happy Healthy.
Jessica is qualified in both nutrition and fitness and believes that everyone should have a holistic approach when it comes to health.
Happy Healthy Copyright 2017- all rights reserved
We believe Boomers is the best natural protein powder because it is sourced from only the highest quality milk from grass fed, hormone-free cows, it contains abundant naturally-occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) and 3 essential amino acids that produce glutathione which is vital for recovery, growth and disease resistance. Buy Now.